Now we are aware about the fact that web designing is basically the process of creating a website. But while creating a website there are many things that a web designer takes into consideration which should be known to the person for whom the website is being created so that the entire process would be easy and the end results would be fruitful. Some of the key elements of web designing are:
- Website layout is the first and foremost element taken into consideration at the time of designing a website, so a layout is basically a framework that acts as an structure for the complete website, depending upon the nature of your business you select a layout that would best represent your business.
- Colour scheme is an important feature and this too somewhat depends upon the nature of your business for example your business is related to water and choosing colours like black or red would be highly inappropriate. So while choosing colour first think about how it’s going to represent the brand overall, and then play around different combinations of colours or shades.
- Typography is as important as colour scheme, typography is basically making the text visually appealing, so selecting the right font size and styles that would match with colour scheme will enhance the beauty of the entire design.
- Right font styles and sizes would work if the content is great and valuable otherwise no matter how good the website is in terms of aesthetics is if the content is not relatable then there is no point. Don’t go overboard with the content, keep it to the point and informative so that the visitors have complete knowledge about what your website is offering.
- Images have a prominent role in web designing, a website full of words never looks good so to add to the websites aesthetics it’s important that the right images are chosen, also you can choose a perfect header image or slider images in the homepage that would grab the visitors attention and push them forward to have a look at the entire website.
- Easy navigation is a key element along with compatibility of website navigation on every device, and the logic behind it is quite simple if visitor cannot find how to navigate from one page to another and if the website is only compatible on say computer device and not on mobile then straightaway the visitors traffic will be cut down to half of what it was, there are many who use mobile as a source to browse websites and if these visitors are not being tapped the business will lose majority of the potential customers.
- And last but the most crucial element is consistency, consistency in every above element is necessary, consistency in colour scheme, typography, images used is important, because it will look highly unprofessional and a not so authentic website if every page has a different colour scheme, different fonts etc.
161 total views, 2 views today