For those who are not familiar with the term responsive websites, it means a website that can be viewed in any device be it computer, tablets, mobile phones or any other device, all these devices are of different sizes so instead of making different website for different screen size which would be costly as it is best suggested to invest in a responsive website, one website that fits with all.
Following are the top 11 reasons why every business irrespective of its size or type should have a responsive website:
- Consistency will be maintained throughout all the devices in case of responsive websites, whereas if you are going to make separate website for separate devices then managing consistency in terms of designs would be time consuming task as integrating code is not an option.
- Facts prove that responsive websites are preferred by Google, and since google being the most used search engine it is better to have website designed the way that the search engine would easily track, this would be beneficial when it comes to page ranking as well so this way your website would be visible to more number of customers.
- A business that has a responsive website will attract more customers also because it will be available to all type customers, mobile users, desktop users or any other device users, if your website is not responsive then a person who owns only a mobile not any other device would not find your website up to date as its not responsive this would lose you your possible customers and this leads us to our next reason.
- Since responsive websites are accessible to all it has higher rate of conversion, which means chances of your prospect getting converted into potential customer is high.
- It’s an era of social media, as per research there are around 3.725 billion active social media user, imagine the amount of traffic that you can redirect from these social media platforms to your website by posting on these accounts, but for doing so you are going to need responsive website, because as per the most recent study 91% of the social media users are mobile users and therefore it is of utmost important that your website has to be responsive.
- If you are looking to minimise your website maintenance cost then opt for creating a responsive website because this means maintaining only one website now that’s cost effective as well as time effective.
- One more way responsive websites are cost and time effective and wouldn’t make you lose any customer is that it is not only adaptable with all the current devices but with future devices as well, phones and tablets are upgrading frequently, and with a responsive website you will be ready for all the upgrades.
- Not having a responsive website also effects the business credibility and a bad reputation is built among people as they consider that such businesses are not giving a care about customer preferences and this also leads to high bounce rate because people would easily wander off to some other site that is responsive.
- SEO can be done easier with responsive website reason being obvious because only website has to be worked upon rather than doing SEO for different websites with similar contents, this would be time consuming and eventually would affect the business credibility as well.
- Having a responsive website means having a website loads faster, research shows that almost 47% of users expects that your website should load within 2 seconds, now if your website is loading slow that is definitely going to lose you your customer.
- Responsive websites means better designs, better speed, and better plug in option which at the end means a better user experience.
If you do not have a responsive website and are able to relate to any of this reasons with the troubles that you might be facing then it is time that you should invest your time and money in building a responsive website and enjoy the benefits that come along with it. Get in touch with a web development company that specialises in designing responsive website and get your business a brand new website.
96 total views, 1 views today